Sunday, July 24, 2011

WHICH IS BETTER????

Not sure which is better..... Wars of words or icy silence.......

Not a word has been exchanged between Terry and I since his blow up last night..... I guess that's fine with me but it does make times we happen to be in the same room just a tad uncomfortable.....

Anyway I am pretty proud of myself for going out after lunch and walking around the whole complex..... It was hot but not unbearable....

Normally Sunday is my pool day but since my hair is freshly colored I didn't go down....

Froze some of my shrimp and cooked the rest..... Made myself a good dinner of chicken and zucchini.... The zucchini didn't turn out all that well....

I guess I had better enjoy the last 10 months of living in a decent place because once this lease is up there is no way I will ever be able to afford a nice place on my own......

Going to watch Big Brother and then head to bed...... Tomorrow it's back to the rat race and end of month craziness....

No comments: